Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Wrap

I wanted to make a version of taco bell's doritos locos tacos for breakfast, and here is my attempt! 

Ingredients:

1. scrambled eggs (about 3)
2. egg toppings--veggies, lunch meat, cheese, etc
3. tortillas


Scramble yo eggs. 


chop up your toppings. I used green onion, anaheim pepper, orange bell pepper, green bell pepper, and some cajun turkey lunch meat (because matt bought a whole pound of it for some reason...?!)


Put the eggs and toppings on the tortilla. 


fold it up. in hindsight, I would have rolled it instead. I wanted to be cool and do the taco bell thing and it didnt stay together very well. 


back in the pan on medium-high heat. 


success! You can definitely use cheese too-this one was for matt and he doesnt eat cheese. (I know)







No comments:

Post a Comment