Friday, January 3, 2014

Bashed Potatoes

Here is a quick side dish for the pot roast. I call it bashed potatoes because they are baked AND mashed. kind of.


boil some yukon gold potatoes or red potatoes or new potatoes or whatever you want in water. I added salt to mine, but my cook book said not to. oh well. 


after about 20 mns, you should be able to easily stab them with a fork. put some foil on a cookie sheet (you dont really have to) and drizzle it with olive oil or spray with pam. put the potatoes on it and smash them with the bottom of a glass. 


smash smash smash. drizzle the tops with olive oil, sprinkle on sea salt and black pepper, plus whatever other herbs you wanna do. I did rosemary and thyme because they are my favoriteeeee. 


how disgusting is my oven? stupid thing doesnt even have a cleaning mode. which means ill have to use the nasty chemical stuff to clean it. 


I put butter on mine cuz I was out of olive oil. Cook at 300 for 15 mns. 


perfect. 



No comments:

Post a Comment