Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pimento & Broccoli Stuffed Chicken

So pimento's were on sale at the dollar store, and I love pimentos....or I should say I love green olives, which pimentos have in them...so theres that. I had a ton of stuff in my pantry I wanted to use, and I decided to mix er all up and stuff it in chicken, and deliciousness ensued. Check it out!

Ingredients:

1. one small jar pimentos
2. 1/2 cup bread crumbs
3. 1 tbsp garlic powder
5. 1 tbsp kosher salt
6. three chicken breasts
7. olive oil
8. black pepper to taste
9. 1 c broccoli (chopped or florets)
10. 4-5 slices of brie

Preheat oven to 400.

Mix together: pimentos, bread crumbs, spices, broccoli



^^awesome photo quality. 

Lay out the chicken breasts and pound them flat with your fists.


Lay the brie down on the chicken. 


Put the filling on the chicken.


Put the chicken in a pan with olive oil to prevent it from sticking.


Bake at 400 for about 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. 


Done!







No comments:

Post a Comment